Köln Airport to City Center

After spending three days in Wuppertal and another in Berlin, today I landed in Köln (Cologne) for a day long business trip.  For a small regional airport, Köln airport is beautiful designed, spacious unit that makes travel here a pleasure. Since I arrived a couple hours earlier than I needed to, I decided to take a train to Köln city center to visit the renowned Cathedral.  

The train station is in terminal 2 and the trip to city center is only €3.00.  Google or Apple Maps guides one quite nicely on which train to take.  So here I am waiting for 8.09 train.

Köln Airport Train Station

Köln airport Terminal 1-2 passageway 

Köln airport Terminal 2 escalator

Sunil 
Cell: +1 (973) 307-8352

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devesh Batra, you will be missed!!

Demise of An American Shoe Manufacturer - Odabo

Celebrating Friendship in Style