Designing Logos & Brand Personality

Ever since I have used the earliest of Macs, I had always had the question of who designed the Apple logo, and why? Today as I was browsing some exchanges on Tidbits, I came across this interview of Rob Janoff, the designer who gave the world the original Apple logo. Its interesting to learn how Rob came upon designing various aspects of the logo, and what he feels about the changes the logo has undergone in the last few years. I myself have been inspired by the simplicity of Apple logo and overall design in designing the logo for my wife's online tea business and her online bespoke shirts business.

Read the interview if you are fascinated by this stuff. Its a must read for marketers whose job it is to design communication tools that humanize our products.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devesh Batra, you will be missed!!

Demise of An American Shoe Manufacturer - Odabo

Celebrating Friendship in Style