Great Article On Hanuman

Even as a young child I used to be enthralled by the heroic stories of Pavansut, Hanuman, the monkey-god in the pantheon of Hindu Gods and Goddesses. I would religiously go to the temple and prostrate in front of the vermillion statue seeking the physical strength, and mental eqanimity Hanuman posesses. But I never really ventured to learn more about this beautiful God than what I learned through word of mouth. Just today, as I was cruizing the SriGanesh Tea and Bookstall I came across this wonderful article on Hanuman that goes into the details of his birth, education and life as a devotee of Rama. A very nice article indeed for some one interested in Hindu mythology.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devesh Batra, you will be missed!!

Demise of An American Shoe Manufacturer - Odabo

Celebrating Friendship in Style