Preparing to welcome kids

I am prepping myself to have some fun with the kids doing some painting when they come here to San Diego in a few weeks.  But to teach the kids I had to know if I had any skill left in me!  So, I went to Home Depot and bought some boards and paint, and started to work on some ideas. 

Here is where I got a couple weekends ago and I wasn't sure if kids would be excited to learn painting from their dad!!


So over this weekend I decided to follow advice from my grade school teacher - "fill in all the white spaces with color" she used to say.  And I did just that and the result is what you see below.   


Finally, I thought, I have something I can actually show my kids.  I doubt Madhu will be thrilled to see my art work, but at least the kids and I can have some fun!




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devesh Batra, you will be missed!!

Demise of An American Shoe Manufacturer - Odabo

Celebrating Friendship in Style