My Travel Gear: What I Have In My Suite Case

I have to leave for a week long trip to Mexico and Colombia on a business trip. Which got me wondering, how come I don't have a ready list of things to take with me? Today we will change that, with this list of travel gear. This is what I have in my suite case:
Day Wear:
Long sleeve dress shirts - 4 per week
Suites - 2 per week
Dress pants - 1 (can be worn with dress shirt for a semi-formal dinner evening)
Ties - 4 per week
Belt - 1
Dress shoes - 1
Dress socks - 2 pairs
Reading Glasses
Sun Glasses

Casual wear, for evenings and other free time
Casual short sleeve shirts - 3 per week
Casual pants - 2 per week
Shorts - 1
Walking shoes - 1
Socks - 2 pairs
Flip flops - 1 pair
Swimming trunks & goggles

Other essential stuff
Office laptop & charger
Iphone/Cell phone & charger
Reading lightfor the long night flights
Noise reduction headphones (mine are panasonic RP-HC500)
A good travel book (hopefully soft bound)
Camera & lenses
Camera cable to transfer pictures to laptop
Portable tripod (critical for night shots)
Shaving kit

Other non-essentials but critical for travel
Dry food munchies such as Bhujiya, Daal - 2 packs
(I always feel hungry in the middle of the night, and need this as a way of not raiding the hotel refrigerator and get ripped off)
Jaya Tea bags - Darjeeling Single Estate - 1, Assam Single Estate - 1
(Teas served in most hotels are awful! This is my only way to save myself!)
Kwik Leather Cuir Shoe polish - Really critical if you don't want to look like you've just stepped out of the bus
Handy steamer - For your suit - Really critical if you don't want to look like you've just stepped out of the bus

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devesh Batra, you will be missed!!

Demise of An American Shoe Manufacturer - Odabo

Celebrating Friendship in Style