The Bucket List
- Study a new language (currently studying Italian)
- Raft down Grand Canyon river
- Visit Rome
- Attend an Olympics game
- Travel to all continents - Remaining continents are: Africa, Australia, Alaska
- See the Taj Mahal
- Walk the Appalachian Trail
- Motorcycle from west coast to east coast
- Run a small biotech developing drugs that makes a difference in the lives of poor people
- Bag a 14er
Climb to Machu Pichu
- Bag "a" 14er - the emphasis on "a" means it is not my goal to climb every 14er, although I might change it down the line
- Raft down Grand Canyon river - meaning I will do at least the upper or lower Canyon
- Visit Rome - This should be more doable since it is a matter of buying a ticket and getting there. Still it will be challenging with to do this with kids, esp with Jaya taking summer classes. And where is the fun in doing this alone!
- Study a new language. This should be very doable. I have already started to study Italian. Let's see how far I can go with this.
- Climb Machu Pichu. I will admit, I did this before I started to put the list together. Still, this is an accomplishment as since childhood I have wanted to go to Machu Pichu! One thing crossed off the list!